Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Why Can't I Sleep?

It is because of this blog. I am trying to figure out what a "gadget" is -- my friend calls them "widgets" -- or are there widgets and gadgets? Who comes up with these names? Where does one go to take blogging classes? I think I saw a link somewhere tonight, but I've been to a lot of places on my computer tonight.

I look at Ree's blog and Surefit Design's blog and know I have a LOT to learn. That is okay though because I love to learn new things. Now, if I could just remember all this stuff after I learn it.

Hey, Phylly! You are my one and only member.  Bless you.  It's not like you don't know every detail about me already.  I did remember the contractor you reminded me of. His name was Russell. I heard through the grapevine that he got fired because he couldn't remember anything. He is a deputy now. I saw him at a restaurant a few months ago and said hi to him. He told me he understood why I got so frustrated with him after he spent so many hours waiting for people to not show up when they said they would. Duh!

Guess I will try to lay-me-down-to-sleep. Did you say that prayer when you were little?

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take."

I think that was it.

Night, night.
Joy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy. I love your blog and YouTube movies. Especially those with Phylly. You are great together, very funny. I am reading all your posts, from the very beginning. Keep posting and filming.
    Carmen from the Netherlands.
    PS. Hugs to Phylly. It is indeed a shame that she does not drink wine.

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy