Wednesday, February 22, 2012

LAUGH WARNING! Beware Software Support

It would take 10 pages to try to describe what happened here this morning.  I decided to just sit in a chair and SHOW you.  Be ready to laugh



-- or maybe cry



-- when you see what a super-crazy thing I did today.


Now, if I can convince myself not to run away from home and go into hiding, I really need to get back to the whole crotch curve saga for those of you who are waiting for it.  Good thing I won't be running for public office EVER!

Hugs, Joy


2 comments:

  1. Just think of the story he can tell about the crazy American woman he helped today! I bet he won't ever forget you and Marsha!
    Hugs, Phylly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if that call was recorded for "quality assurance"....and maybe some pics? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy