Thursday, March 21, 2013

Vacation in the Living Room

Yep.  Our vacation site has been moved to our house.  We were downloading a map from MapQuest last night, and Jerry decided to check the weather forecast in Branson.  I had already done that last week, and I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.  He saw that it was going to be thunderstorms, rain, 41 degrees and possible snow the WHOLE time we were there!  YUK!!!

Everything you do in Branson requires walking around, and that sure isn't fun carrying an umbrella and wearing galoshes.  All I had to do was cancel the $200/night hotel, so I made the call.

Jerry is back at the store hooking up new computers, and I am on my laptop in my glider.  Actually, I am really glad I didn't have to sit in the car for six hours today.  I couldn't figure out how to get my sewing machine on the dashboard!

Better get UN-packed.



Hugs, Joy

3 comments:

  1. Comments seem to work again. Let me know if you have any problems. 03-23-13
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a test from Jerry's computer.

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy