Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Night

Just a quick post tonight.  Jerry and I have been out shooting one of his guns.  I got a BULL'S EYE!!!  Jerry gets more excited than I do about that.  He had to take some kind of tool and move the sights a bit one way or the other.  We decided if it had been a criminal 30 feet away, he would be VERY dead! 

I made a new blouse Wednesday, went to work all day Thursday, and I made a new blouse today.  I might get some pics tomorrow. 

Right now, Jerry is watching a movie without me, so I better quit.  He says he is sorry and will start over. 

More tomorrow.

Hugs, Joy

2 comments:

  1. This isn't really a comment on this post, as I haven't read it yet :-) I'm working my way up from the beginning of your blog and I'm really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, HELLO Cheryl!

    That's a lot of reading to do. I'm so glad to have you here, and hope you love to sew as much as Phylly and I do.

    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy