Okay. I am still working on Louise Cutting's "Anything But Ordinary". If you could see Muslin #3, you would hardly recognize it as being that pattern. I have changed it a lot. Out of two vehicles full of supplies to bring home to Kingston from Edmond, the only thing I left behind was the almost finished blouse. It is the prettiest fabric EVER, and it turned out so good. I almost want to drive all the way back up there just to get it. Almost nearly, but not quite hardly (to quote Peggy Sager's sign).
As for Muslin #2. I did bring it home. I wasn't in the mood to model it yesterday, so I put it on Lucy. She doesn't care what I put on her. I even put her arms back on this morning. All I can say about arms on a manniken is that you better make sure they are VERY bendy. If they weren't, hers would both be broken.
The pics below were taken yesterday, so she was armless.
I don't think I did anything else that is different from Muslin #1 on this version EXCEPT I did not use miles of Steam-A-Seam to glue down the hems and facing. I just pressed them, pinned them, and topstitched them.