Monday, June 3, 2013

My Newest "Peggy" Blouse

I have something else I really want to show you, but I can't yet.  It takes more time than I have tonight to blog.  I worked all day at the store -- came home and fixed supper -- cleaned up the kitchen -- and I'm ready to go to bed! 







Not really, but the thought did cross my mind.







I managed to get this new blouse ironed and on my body to wear to work this morning, so I very hurriedly made you a video of me wearing it.  A video says so much more -- good and bad. 

I tried something new with the shoulder slope, and I think it really worked!  I'll tell you about it after you watch my video, so you can tell me if you think it worked.



I have a subcription -- very cheap, if I remember right -- to Threads Insider.  Following is the link to Shoulder Slope lessons.  VERY helpful.  I had to watch it 5 or 6 times before I could follow what she was telling me.  Then, I finally just tried it, and it made sense.  I think it did a great job of pulling all the folds out of the back of my blouse from my shoulder to under my arms.  If you sew, this is MOST IMPORTANT THING #1 you need to know how to do -- in MY opinion.


Gotta run.  Will try to find time tomorrow.

Hugs, Joy

1 comment:

  1. I'll buy it and I'm sure we can convince Lu that it is a business lunch. I miss you!

    Hugs, Phylly

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy