Sunday, February 16, 2014

Praise God for Sunday!

I love Sunday morning because we always listen to Cornerstone Church Services on our big screen TV.  Pastor John Hagee preached today about "hallowed by Thy name" in The Lord's Prayer.

Pastor John is in his 60's, and he still preaches pure B I B L E.  He doesn't CARE about what is

"politically correct"

or

"negative"

according to so many who have been brought up in our Godless schools and colleges.

His sermon:

As Christians, we are ONE family.  We must demonstrate the love of God and the unity of the faith.  We are brothers and sisters in Christ.  God WILL have the last word!  Are YOU in the will of God?

What does it mean to HALLOW His name:  It means to ADORE, MAGNIFY and WORSHIP.

In our schools today, a Bible will be taken away from you.  You may, however, bring a Satanic bible to school and nothing will be done about that.  Girls can have an abortion without the knowledge of their parents, and boys can get free condoms.  It doesn't matter that a child graduates unable to read or write as long as their minds have been filled with Godlessness and liberal thinking that there is no such thing as sin and they should TOLERATE all kinds of behavior.

This is what we grandparents battle against these days.  (That's Joy, not Hagee.)

God said, "I will honor those who honor me."  There is NOTHING better than God's favor.  The righteous are as bold as a lion.  If you SEE EVIL and you don't CALL IT EVIL, it is evil.

Proverbs 1:7     "The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge."

Therefore, where there is NO FEAR OF GOD (schools and colleges), there can be no knowledge.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice!

That was the sermon in a nutshell.  Now this is me:

I do pray that SOMEHOW America can elect RIGHTEOUS people to once again run our government, and that our schools and our colleges will once again realize that wisdom comes from God and that the 10 Commandments and the Bible need to flood into the gates of every institution!

Our children don't know the truth anymore.  They think they should NEVER JUDGE, and the Bible doesn't say that at all.  They think that if they find fault with anyone's actions or reactions, that it would be NEGATIVE.

That is so far from the truth, and it should be obvious to every person that the track America is on, is the WRONG TRACK!

I will say no more, because I am really warmed up now.  I'm not afraid, but I prefer not to have another battle of words today.  This week went from a pinnacle of family happiness to the depths of family despair.  I don't see how it will ever end without divine intervention!

Have a wonderful day, my friends.  The weather is pretty nice here today, and I think I shall go swing on my swing and dream of my puppy, Jackie, who couldn't come home with us this time.  We actually came back home to have a fence installed on Wednesday.  YAY!

I would dearly love to hug that dog right now.  I have a feeling she is all I have left from the formerly joyous "Happy Birthday" group.

Thank God, dogs are FAITHFUL!

 

Hugs, Joy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joy, you probably already know this, but want to make sure. Any 3 Crafty Classes for $45.00 with Groupon..
    https://www.groupon.com/deals/craftsy-9-athens-ga
    You & Jerry have a great week,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy