Thursday, October 29, 2015

Video of Projects in Process

I made a video this morning showing you all the things I'm working on.

I am SO EXCITED to tell you that I have my owls all done except for the leaves.  By tomorrow night, I may be able to post pics for you here.

But,

Until then,

Here is a video for you.

Terry and Doug came over for dinner.  We had such a wonderful time.  Her sewing room is being built, and she was showing Doug all the things I put in my sewing room upstairs.  He found things she didn't even know he would want, and he told her she was going to have them too.

He is a major sweetie pie, like Jerry.  We are two lucky gals!  And Deb is a lucky gal too.  Jim is as sweet as sugar!  And Debbie's husband sings and makes CD's.  We truly are very blessed wives.

TV time.  Jerry is waiting.

Hugs, Joy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joy,
    Thanks for sharing your new projects. I like the bracelets. Here is what's on my sewing table. A wrap dress a copy from a friend's dress. It's a hawaiian red and white hibiscus, too loud it hurts my eyes. I will donate. Tomorrow is cutting, and prepping day. A blouse from same material you have one, something daisies, a pair of pants, cotton stretchy, will have to research more about the waistband. On thursday I am meeting friend at Joann's. She wants to make pj's and I am suppose to help. Will see. I think this is TMI.
    Thanks for asking.
    Have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever used a Silhouette pattern? For some reason I was thinking that's what you used a lot then I noticed you use SFD. The French dart must be used by both pattern companies. If you have used both, how would you compare them. Thanks, Susie

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy