THIS was the FIRST one that I messed up. I had it bound and ready to pack, and then decided to wash it. Due to me putting vinegar on it to get some holes out of the picture paper, the quilt yellowed in the washer.
The dogs now lie on it at night.
This version was meant to be a wall hanging. I used a room divider screen from a Peggy Sager's video for my pattern. Terry helped me with the math.
And NEXT is the one that I ended up giving Lindy after I started all over.
I decided to make it in darker fabrics so she could just throw it in her car or whatever. I had to custom-quilt this one, but it turned out nice. I changed some of the blocks.
I've been sititng WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. Time to start a project or two.
HAPPY 2016, MY FRIENDS!