Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Help Wanted!

I just started this blog last night on my Ipad.  I am now on my PC.  Everything looks completely different.  Surely, I can figure this out.  I'm going to start by trying to put a picture in here....  That isn't where I wanted it, but isn't my cat, Boots, so serious!?

Okay.  Now I can't get my words to start at the left.  Guess I will just type starting in the center.  I better ask for some advice on how to do this.  With zillions of blogs out there, I figured it wouldn't be that hard to learn.
AHAAAAAAAAAA!  I found a button up above.  Always good to look at the buttons.  By jigs, I think I'm getting this.  Let's see how this post looks.




1 comment:

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy