Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ever Changing Header!

I have changed my header so many times, it is a wonder I haven't been shut down by the blogger police.  I wanted a picture of something I made myself to be in my header, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.  I finally decided to use one of my quilts instead of clothing, but then I couldn't get the blogger elves to make it wide enough for me.

It didn't matter how wide I made it -- blogger kept making it too narrow.  AARRGGHH!  I finally decided to just make my whole blog narrower to fit my picture. 

I've got to get out of this chair before I have to call the Paramedics!  My rear end will be so wide, I will have to start all over with my Sure-Fit Designs patterns!



Night, night my friends.



Hugs, Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy