Thursday, May 21, 2015

How to Draw a Sure-fit Designs Blueprint

Anne asked me to please show how to make a Sure-fit Designs blueprint from beginning to end.

I had to chuckle at the request because my ATTEMPT at doing that would be so poor compared to all the amazing videos Glenda Sparling has already done.  And they are FREE - FREE - FREE!

I have put 3 links below to "How to Draw the Bodice Front" that were done by Glenda several years back.  Doesn't matter that they were done back then.  You still do the blueprints just the same.

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UuQzKPF2Zc


Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uU9_IkQFb4

Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRtpyQxxs4

I highly recommend -- IF you are interested in SFD, or IF you have already purchased it, that you SUBSCRIBE to Glenda's channel.  You will see a place to subscribe under each of the videos above when you open them to watch.  If you click on her channel, you will see dozens of videos.  I have watched ALL OF THEM!  I have watched some of them several times.

After you watch those videos, you should be well-prepared to dive into SFD.

If you have any other questions, I will sure try to answer them, but usually, I will send you to Glenda.  She helped me for a long time before I felt confident.  I understood how to do the blueprint.  I just wasn't good at the EXTRA little tweaks I had to do.

I am a student helping students.  Glenda is the TEACHER.

She has videos on tweaks now.  She didn't have nearly as many videos when I began my SFD adventure.

Hope this helps!

Hugs, Joy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joy, thank you so much. I have signed up for the SFD newsletter and subscribed to her You Tube videos. Are you still selling the HerbaLife?

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy