Sunday, December 6, 2015

Quick, Sleepy "Hello" VLOG

I made a quick video just to let you know I DO still exist, and I am back from our boat-returning trip to Springfield, MO.

I have lots to tell you and super fun stuff to show you, BUT, you will have to wait until I get a boost of energy.  The date is 12-6-15, NOT 12-9.  It dawned on my lightning fast brain that the date is at the bottom of the computer.

Not only did I not have my computer for 3 days, I didn't have my vitamins either!

Here's the little video that uploaded in LESS THAN A MINUTE!!!


I'll be back soon.

Hugs, Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy