Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Missing My Friends

WHOA!, Nelly!

I've always been TERRIFIED of Roller Coasters, and the one I'm on now is pretty scary too.  I can't really talk about it yet, although I would truly LOVE TO!

You all have such great advice for me, and I wish I could share what I'm going through.

Maybe sometime soon.

I am going to start some new patterns soon, so I'll share those with you.  I am needing to get back to my office to get some work done at our store.  So many things, and so little time.

I'm so thankful that Jesus promised to NEVER leave me and NEVER forsake me.  I am standing on that promise every second of every day right now!  HE is sending exactly what I need, just as I need it, BUT there are other issues with other people that make my blood simmer.

I'm having a hard time forgiving, and I KNOW I must.

Actually, I have spoken the words "I forgive them", but I still have such anger towards them.

I don't ever want to see them again as long as I live.  I can't understand such cruelty they caused a loved one.  It is like when someone hurts a baby or a child, and I'm not talking about a spanking.  There was one the other day where the parents had shot the young boy with a B-B gun and beaten him with a bat.  They killed him.  Imagine the Hell he went through from birth to death?!  And the authorities KNEW about it and did NOTHING!!!  I wish someone would beat THEM with a bat and shoot THEM with B-B's.

I realize you have no idea what I'm talking about.  I'm sorry about that.  Just know I am here, and I have a new project.  I will fill you in as soon as I can.

Hugs coming your way always,
Joy

13 comments:

  1. Just stay on your knees, Joy....the enemy is roaring like a lion ....and he will use our friends and family and any/everyone else to get us to take our eyes off our Lord and Saviour!
    It is human to keep feeling bitterness and anger and resentment when we have been hurt.....and it is not always possible to protect ourselves against future hurt, because we may be living/working/dealing with them every day.
    But.... try to remember that they are as much a victim of the roaring enemy as you are.
    And maybe they don't realize it yet that they are dancing to his tunes.
    Pray for them to wake up, as much as you pray for yourself to forgive.
    Keeping you in thoughts and prayers!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you, too, Joy!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy..we are going to stand strong as your prayer warriors. Stand strong dear Joy. Open your Bible, fall on your knees and keep the love of our Heavenly Father in your heart and soul. I hear your pain and anger. So does God. It is here you will find Peace and calm. I know when life gets crazy it can be hard to reach out but know that your prayer warriors are there. PALMS 91:11. You have angels under your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs sweets. Thinking about you ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. So hard when you tease us! Just breathe and stay calm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great words from Carol! Sounds like you have alot to deal with. Hang in there.


    Isaiah 40:31New King James Version (NKJV)

    But those who wait on the Lord
    Shall renew their strength;
    They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
    They shall run and not be weary,
    They shall walk and not faint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joy, thankfully, you have the faith of a true Christian warrior; therefore, Christ will be by your side. God will use everything, including evil, to His good! I have you in my prayers. I was taught many years ago to pray for those who hurt or anger me...it works...but it does take time to heal our hearts! Much love, Debora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers for a calm and satisfactory outcome for you. Hopefully everything will work out for the best soon and you will be back to making our day with your uplifting vlog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you, Joy. You will get through this...haven't we all been in such dire situations? Jesus will see you through; He promised.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Joy, I was thinking of you this week and wondering why there were no posts from you. I'm sorry to hear there is chaos in your life. Keep the Serenity Prayer in your thoughts.

    God grant me the serenity
    To accept the things I cannot change;
    Courage to change the things I can;
    And wisdom to know the difference.

    I'm sending prayers your way. Let go and let God!
    Yours truly,
    Debbie C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remember forgiveness is possible without reconciliation. Forgiveness allows you to remove yourself from the drama of the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is possible for forgives to occur without reconciliation. Forgives allows you to step outside the drama of a situation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm praying for you Joy, Joy! sending you love and hugs. I'm here if you need me.
    Hugs, Phylly

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy