Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Total Cuteness from Grandma's House

Hi everyone!

I thought I would make LOTS of videos and have plenty of time for blogging on my one week away from home vacation, but I have managed to stay busier than ever.  It is my great grandson's fault, actually, as I have been watching him every afternoon.

Of course, you want to see pictures, so let me upload a few....  (Please pardon strange lighting and shadows.)

His name is Luke, and he smiles a lot.


 Here is Luke helping Papa work just like his daddy used to do.

 Here he is being totally adorable while I try to snap selfies of us.

 And his Papa had him as much as I did.  You just can't not snuggle with this precious bundle!

Papa has him again.  Luke likes to sit up and watch the TV or the computer.  Papa, of course, had the Thunder on.  Luke seemed to like it.

And this is how I spend most of the time Luke is with us.

That is when I don't have to give him to his Papa. 

Luke seems to be thinking, "LADY!, Could you PLEEEEEZE quit hugging me all the time!  

So now you know why I have been missing.

I intended to show you how to make the notion holder, but then Luke came over.  Maybe I'll get a chance to do it tomorrow.

Don't hold your breath though.  Luke's Daddy may bring him back tomorrow and the next day, and this doll trumps notion holder every time.  (-:

This is a WONDERFUL vacation for Jerry and me, and we are in our home.

I better go in the other room and act interested in the Thunder basketball game now.

Hugs, Joy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joy
    He is soooooo Cute!!! I don't blame you spending every min with him. i know when my three grandchildren come over i spend every moment with them. Nice part now that they are getting older they hang out in the quilt room. :) Love the pics!! Enjoy!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy I've sure have missed seeing your vlogs, but I figured you were either busy with your Mom or baby Luke. He is an absolute doll. I can see why you have been busy. Praying that your Mom is doing well and you and Jerry. Enjoy that baby all you can, they grow up so fast. Sisters in Christ. From Teresa McBrayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable little guy! Boy, he is growing fast! Hugs, Pam Bulmann/Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luke is Adorable! I can imagine you want to give him hugs kisses the whole time!

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy