Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Video About Online Classes

NOTE:  TWO POSTS TODAY.  SCROLL DOWN UNDER THIS ONE TO SEE MY FLOUNCE BLOUSE!


For those of you who like to take classes, you might want to watch my new video. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-_AmacAHxE

The website for the classes is http://www.craftsy.com/.  Just go there, and you can look at the long list of classes in just about every craft there is.  All the ones I have taken have been well worth the money, however, I paid half price for all of them.

If you JOIN Craftsy.com -- which I think is free -- you will probably get a welcome email from Hannah offering you a half-price class. 

I'm going to move the video and pics I took over to the tutorial section of my blog so it can be found in the future.

Hugs, Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy